Here's what I need to do in accepting this award:
- Post the rules on my blog.
- Name five of my most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the blogosphere.
- Name five things I love.
- Name five things I hate.
- Pass the ribbon along to five other bloggers. (Leave them a comment to notify them of their win).
OK, here goes...
Five of my most fabulous moments:
- Meeting new blog friends.
- Being there for the birth of my first nephew.
- Traveling across the country from the East Coast to the West Coast for the first time in my twenties.
- Winning a songwriting award from the American Song Festival (years ago, got 50 bucks and a plaque for my wall but I thought it was fabulous!).
- Finding out through genealogy research that I have direct roots on my father's side dating back to the 1600s in New England (fabulous for a history buff like me!).
Five things I love:
- My dogs
- Dark chocolate
- The ocean
- Learning new stuff
Five things I hate:
- Loud, rude people on cell phones
- Getting chain-letter emails (I delete; refuse to pass them on!)
- Narrow-minded people
- Cole slaw
Passing along the Fabulous Blog Ribbon (and it was really, really difficult to pick just five!). I invite everyone to check out their fabulous blogs:
I think that All my blog friends are fabulous, so you are all welcome to take a ribbon!
Have a fabulous day!
©2012 JerseyLil’s 2 cents.